Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So You Want An Adventure?


As a little girl I dreamed of adventure
Either I was a princess in need of a knight to carry me away
Or I was a gypsy
Wandering distant lands
Or I was an Indian girl protecting my tribe
But Never would I expected the adventure I am currently on
I've thought of adventure as traveling the world
Learning different languages
Climbing the highest mountain
Exploring the darkest caves
Experiencing a whole new culture
All these things I would still love and hope to do
But they can't compare to the adventure of marriage
To experience complete transparency is more grand
than seeing the clear beaches of Cozumel
To witness the growth of love is more breathtaking
than standing at the top of Eiffel Tower
To awake each morning remembering your vows is more exciting
than a bull run in the streets of Spain
Although I have only been married 5 months
It has been the most adventorous time in my life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that you think of everything as an adventure. I love you!