Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I wish heaven was open for vacations
I'm not even sure where heaven is
I'm not even sure what heaven is
I'm not even sure if is a place
But I just know heaven is good
I could use that kind of good
Don't be mistaken
I am happy
I love life with my husband
I have more than enjoyed the opportunities here in Sterling
But some times have come that have left me begging in the dirt
And with each situation
I am helpless
I take on the responsibility of all my families well-being
I am limited with what I can there
I can only give my body a certain amount of health
Sometimes abnormalities happen
I can only help the loss and lonely to a certain extinct
I cannot be the one that changes their mind
I long for more of God
And a taste of His heaven
Even the slighest scent of His heaven
Could put together the broken pieces of my family
Restore my body to full health
Bring the wandering into His arms
If only heaven was open for vacation




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally aree! You are very good with words.